Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Counselors Arrive!

Last night was great because the rest of the counselors and directors arrived! I was no longer alone :)

I got to meet the girls that are going to be working with me at Rheindahlen: Mary, Anne, Jenna, Kayla and Nicole. They are all down to earth and overall sweet and enthusiastic girls! This summer is going to be awesome :) We had a meeting with out PC before bed, which turned into a blitz (a collection of camp songs) planning session with all 30 of us to put on in the morning for the POC's (points of contact) as well as center directors and staff.

Finally it was time to end the night...although I was fortunate enough to be relieved that I was going to be put in a new place with counselors that were as excited as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment