Friday, July 29, 2011

First Friday of Camp!

Today was FRIDAY! This is by far my favorite day of the week because it means that it is time for Camp A Presents and Cream the Counselor! I had already purchased shaving cream for the creaming, so we were set! It went really well, compared to yesterday, which was nice for a change. When it was time for Camp A Presents to start, there were parents lining up outside of the door! It was amazing, because in Okinawa, we might have had 2-4 parents show up, and we had about 20-25 at our first Camp A Presents! They were all rather excited to see their kids doing different things on stage, from songs to skits, to small group and club presentations. Cream the Counselor came next, which, for those of you who don't know, is where each counselor chooses a camper who has done exceedingly well throughout the week, and that camper gets to choose a counselor to "cream" or put a pie in their face (this can range from ice cream to shaving cream to whipped cream, depending on what is available). Of course, I was chosen to get creamed, as I always am, with my luck, even though I didn't choose a camper!
After camp, we went back to the hotel, had supper, and planned for travel tomorrow morning. Mary and I are going to be going to Prague, which is in the Czech Republic. I worked out with the girls, relaxed and went to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment